Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/09/15 07:07:10 UTC

Please welcome Fabrizio Giustina to Maven Plugins

Hi,

As per the vote, Fabrizio has been voted in as a committer for Maven
1.x/2.x plugins. Please make him welcome!

If you haven't read it already, there is some valuable information on
the ASF here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
And resources for committers:
http://www.apache.org/dev/

If you have any questions, please let us know - and we look forward to
working with you!

Cheers,
Brett

Re: Please welcome Fabrizio Giustina to Maven Plugins

Posted by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Brett and to all the maven developers, you are doing a great
job an I'm honored to become part of the group!

fabrizio

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Fabrizio and congrats!

Cheers,
Stéphane

On 9/15/05, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As per the vote, Fabrizio has been voted in as a committer for Maven
> 1.x/2.x plugins. Please make him welcome!
>
> If you haven't read it already, there is some valuable information on
> the ASF here:
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
> And resources for committers:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/
>
> If you have any questions, please let us know - and we look forward to
> working with you!
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

.::You're welcome ::.