Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg> on 2000/06/27 09:11:34 UTC

Struts and ServletExec (Day 2)

Managed to deploy the struts-example.war. Here are my notes:

1) You need to unjar the WAR to a directory. ServletExec has a
(unofficial) bug that prevents deployment with WAR
2) Add struts.jar to the classpath.
3) Also need to add JAXP to the classpath (jaxp.jar and parser.jar)

Now ServletExec should starts up without problem. One major problem
reminds:

When I clicked on the register link, I've got a 404 "The requested URL
/struts/editRegistration.do was not found on this server.".

When I try the second link, the login form comes up but when I clicked
the submit button, I've obtain another 404 "The requested URL
/struts/logon.do was not found on this server.".

Any clue?