Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by oliverw <ol...@weichhold.com> on 2008/08/04 20:18:50 UTC

Configuring HTTP and REST

I've seen numerous threads about http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html but
never a real answer on how to configure ActiveMQ in order to get what's
described on the aforementioned documentation page. What's the status on
this?

Re: Configuring HTTP and REST

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you download ActiveMQ and boot up the broker you can run the examples

http://activemq.apache.org/version-5-web-samples.html

2008/9/3 yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>:

> oliverw wrote:
>>
>> I've seen numerous threads about http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html but
>> never a real answer on how to configure ActiveMQ in order to get what's
>> described on the aforementioned documentation page. What's the status on
>> this?
>>

> I agree, I am confused as to how to properly perform rest actions, if anyone
> could put together a simple example of a java application doing a post and a
> get I would appreciate it, especially if they provide explanation of why
> things are the way they are.
>
> Thank you.

James
-------