Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Houfeng <ad...@xhou.net> on 2015/07/29 18:07:54 UTC

Re: I want to give an open source web development framework toApache, how do I do?

Hi,

Nokit is a web development framework, based on Node.js, has been submitted to NPM, has been updated many versions. some people are using it, at present, source code is hosted on GitHub, repository address "https://github.com/Houfeng/nokit", project website "http://nokit.org/" .

I want more people to use it, if you can, then how do I do?

Thank you very much!

I am Houfeng

原始邮件
Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 29 July 2015 at 18:07, Houfeng <ad...@xhou.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Nokit is a web development framework, based on Node.js, has been submitted
> to NPM, has been updated many versions. some people are using it, at
> present, source code is hosted on GitHub, repository address "
> https://github.com/Houfeng/nokit", project website "http://nokit.org/" .
>

> To use it, is not really something I can respond to, that is marketing.

I you mean to develop it, then you have several options:
- find a project that is interested, and donate the source to that project.
- Write a proposal to incubator about starting a project in apache (see
link I sent you), this requires you have a community of people developing
the software
- Advertize it on github.

rgds
jan i.