Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> on 2010/08/06 02:14:18 UTC

Re: Updating features...

I think this sounds like a good way forward.  I need to sort out Nexus and
OBR so I can try this out.

Out of curiosity - does the current mvn resolver also support version
ranges?  That could be a somewhat usable solution as well, bounce the server
with a cleaned out ./data/cache directory and have the feature resolver pull
in the latest mvn bundle from a range ( mmmm, now I think about that, that
might not be a nice way to go, but would also be rather handy ).

--
Pull me down under...