Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jo...@aproposretail.com> on 2005/01/06 17:03:15 UTC

Re: maintaining the 2.6 branch (was: [2.64] FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK buggy)

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 00:54, Per Jessen wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:

> Alright, so far I've seen 4-5, maybe 6 people saying they intend to stick to
> 2.64 for the foreseeable future.  Is that really all?

<aol>
Me too.
</aol>

--
John Hardin
Development and Technology group (Seattle)

Re: maintaining the 2.6 branch

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
and me..no had time to upgrade thus far and 2.64 does a very nice job..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

John Hardin wrote:

>>Alright, so far I've seen 4-5, maybe 6 people saying they intend to stick to
>>2.64 for the foreseeable future.  Is that really all?
>

> <aol>
> Me too.
> </aol>

the system manager.

RE: maintaining the 2.6 branch (was: [2.64] FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOKbuggy)

Posted by "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions" <mi...@blacknightsolutions.com>.
Although we have upgraded on most of our systems I am not too enthused with
the idea of touching our main gateway. It works, so I don't want to break
it.

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
Hosting, co-location & domains
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101
http://www.blacknight.ie/specialoffers.html

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information