Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by ZZZ Liu <z2...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/03 06:01:11 UTC

setStartAtIndex/setEndAtIndex for a very large result set

Hi, All

I am trying to do a simple query against a very large
table with over 200,000 records. I use QueryByCriteria
without any criteria, but settiing setStartAtIndex(1)
and setEndAtIndex(2). Then I use getIteratorByQuery to
get the result. However, I got OutOfMemory error.

I tried the same thing on a relatively small table
(about 100 records) and it works fine.

Could anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Zhe