Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laura McDonald <la...@ipov.net> on 2003/07/28 21:54:15 UTC

SVG problems

Hi, I'm a new user and am trying to use the  svg2jpeg serializer... I
think all my xml and xsl is correct considering that when I do svg2png
instead of svg2jpeg it works correctly. If I add a background that too
will show up when using svg2jpeg but the picutre never does.
 the following is my code from my components section

<map:serializer name="svg2jpeg" mime-type="image/jpeg"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer">
                <parameter name="quality" type="float" value="0.9"/>
                <parameter name="transcoder"
value="org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder"/>
            </map:serializer>
            <map:serializer name="svg2png" mime-type="image/png"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer"/>

this is my code from my pipeline
        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="graphics/*">
                <map:generate src="svg.xml"/>
                 <map:transform src="addlabel.xsl">
                    <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters"
value="true"/>
                    <map:parameter name="label" value="{1}"/>
                </map:transform>
                <map:serialize type="svg2png"/>
            </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>

currently it reads svg2png and works correctly but if i change that to
svg2jpeg , the page shows up but the jpegs dont. I'm using cocoon 2.0
and tomcat. If anyone has any suggestions or knows anything that might
be helpfull I would greatly appriciate it. Thanks
Laura