Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/11/12 00:29:56 UTC

[naming] Who other than Henri and Phil

I am preparing the request form to create the nascent Apache Directory
project CVS and mailing list.  Other than Henri and Phil, who else would
like to be involved in the Directory (LDAP, JNDI, ...) project?

	--- Noel

Re: [naming] Who other than Henri and Phil

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
I'm interested because of the number of times I've looked at using LDAP
behind JNDI for unconventional data storage, but threw up my hands in
disgust at the Klingon-inspired APIs...

geirm@optonline.net