Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by wsdev2012 <p....@gmail.com> on 2012/04/17 20:06:42 UTC

Soap12FaultOutInterceptor output

Hi,
could anyone please tell me if this is a but/regression or I am not doing it
properly?
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Soap12FaultOutInterceptor-output-td5645311.html

thank you.
Regards,
Paolo

Re: Soap12FaultOutInterceptor output

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:06:42 AM wsdev2012 wrote:
> Hi,
> could anyone please tell me if this is a but/regression or I am not doing
> it properly?
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Soap12FaultOutInterceptor-output-td5645311
> .html

This could definitely be a bug, but I'd like to see a full testcase.  If you
look in SoapFault.createFault, if the incoming fault is already a SoapFault,
it returns it.  Thus, the subcode shouldn't be lost as there wouldn't be any
cloning.    I'd like to see a testcase to really figure out what is
happening.

Dan

> thank you.
> Regards,