Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "reshu.agarwal" <re...@orkash.com> on 2014/08/01 06:03:42 UTC

Re: is DUCC having UIMA AS remote Analysis Engine functionality for Deployment descripter?

On 07/31/2014 06:17 PM, Burn Lewis wrote:
> i.e. with a JMS service descriptor in your job's
> AE,  The difference is that you wouldn't declare it as a dependency of your
> job since DUCC is not managing the service.
Hi Lewis,

Yes, you are understanding my question correctly. That is what I want to
know. Thank you for your reply.

So, There are only two ways:

1.    I use DUCC Service and Call this in my AE using UIMA AS Client.
 From this I can also check availability of Service.
2.    I need to deploy the particular AE using UIMA AS on some machine
and then Create DD using this Remote Analysis Engine. From this I don't
have any knowledge about availability of this Remote Analysis Engine.

Reshu Agarwal