Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 18:05:57 UTC

Re: [2.x] reviewing/summarizing domain operation - was: Re: Discovery-based SCA Domain for OSGi RFC 119

I would prefer to avoid introducing a Tuscany-specific way considering we
already have solutions for defining the deployable composites. But you could
propose the idea to the spec group to see what they think.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would prefer to avoid introducing a Tuscany-specific way considering we
> already have solutions for defining the deployable composites. But you could
> propose the idea to the spec group to see what they think.

Ok you're right it probably is worth talking to the spec folks first.

  ...ant