Posted to commits@rave.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/06/08 17:12:10 UTC

[Rave Wiki] Update of "ArchitectureTopics/Navigation/ClientNavigation" by ChrisGeer

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Rave Wiki" for change notification.

The "ArchitectureTopics/Navigation/ClientNavigation" page has been changed by ChrisGeer:
http://wiki.apache.org/rave/ArchitectureTopics/Navigation/ClientNavigation

New page:
Client-side Navigation

Use Cases:
 * As an application developer I need to be able to define a set of related gadgets that can allow a user to seamlessly navigate between different views across the related gadgets.
  * Example: If I have two gadgets, a Customer gadget that has a popup view to edit a Customer and an Order gadget that has a Canvas view to list all orders. As part of my Order list I might list the customer who placed the order. I would like to be able to click on the Customer and navigate to the Customer popup to view/edit that customer.
 * As an application developer I need to be able to allow my user to navigate to a different tab based a click inside a gadget.