Posted to user@struts.apache.org by yu...@yorku.ca on 2003/04/03 17:58:55 UTC

If I use session.invalidate() in the an action class ...

Hi:
In my web application, my action class get output data from EIS, put them into
OutputActionForm and return an ActionFoward. But if I add a "session.invalidate
()" statement before "return mapping.findForward("Output")", My Output JSP page
can not get any output data though I put output data into ActionForm in action
class. I want to know how to show output data on Output JSP when I invalidate
session before an actionFforward is returned.

Adam Dong