Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Srinivasa Rao Potla <sr...@infosys.com> on 2018/06/12 13:54:47 UTC

Unable to install Apachi nifi on my unix box

Hi Team,

I have unable to run the below step , I have downloaded the as per github steps .

But unable to start the below step to start the apache nifi
./bin/nifi.sh start

[cid:image001.png@01D40283.03881BD0]

Regards,
Srinivasarao Potla
+91 85555886210
www.infosys.com<http://www.infosys.com/>
[cid:image002.png@01D40283.03881BD0]

Re: Unable to install Apachi nifi on my unix box

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Srinivasarao,
I think you attempted to attach an image with the error which did not make
it through to the email list.

Tony

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.