Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by js84 <ao...@aon.at> on 2020/02/25 21:07:32 UTC

AW: [OT] At wits end: Difficulties with IIS ISAPI connector andTomcat

Hello!

What for are you using secret property when running tomcat locally using loopback interface?

I suggest to increase loglevel to „debug“ temporary. (Don’t forget to reset it because performance will slow down dramatically if isapi_redirect logfile grows on a Windows machine.)

Best regards,
Johann