Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2010/03/10 01:05:17 UTC

Unsubscribe Problems was Re: Errors in end to end tests?

btw,
this message was flagged as being from an email address that was *not* subscribed (it was posted in via moderation)

Sean, if you get this, I suspect you have tried to unsubscribe from the wrong address, have a look at the message headers to see why/how this message got to you.
HTH
Ian