Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Dheeraj Goswami <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/04 18:08:34 UTC

Thrift on Windows

Hi All,I am trying to use thrift on Windows. I see the compiler (exe) for 32 bit Windows is available. But what about the dlls that will be required to compile and link the generated thrift code?
Any idea what is the current approach of doing that?

Yes I use visual studio to build my project.

cheers,

--dheeraj

Re: Thrift on Windows

Posted by ro...@bufferoverflow.ch.
just have a look at lib/csharp/src/ and tutorial/csharp/ within src folder

if you work on multiple platforms, you need the compiler available here:

-Roger