Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sam wun <sw...@gmx.com> on 2008/08/20 14:13:59 UTC

Create classes in Eclipse 3.4

Hi,

In Eclipse 3.4, I have created  a Web  Project with the following
commands in Eclipse:

Go to File-New-Other, then expanding Web-Dynamic Web Project.

Now I want to create its spporting classes, how can I do that in Eclipse
3.4?

I want to automatically generate getters and setters for the classes, but
how to create those classes before I can generate getters and setters?

Thanks

Re: Create classes in Eclipse 3.4

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, but this list is for discussing the use of Maven. I'd suggest
looking for a more general Java/Eclipse forum to get an answer to this
type of question.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter