Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <br...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/02/01 18:09:21 UTC

Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin doesn't start web app

Should I try WTP "I" latest build? Or should I wait for official 1.0.1
release?

Richter

http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html

Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin doesn't start web app

Posted by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <br...@yahoo.com.br>.
Sachin Patel escreveu:

> - sachin
>

> On Feb 2, 2006, at 9:30 AM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
>
>> This always happens... just after clicking Send button, I realized
>> that I forgot to change password for system user. So I got to Server
>> configuration and changed password, and the "forever starting"
>> problem goes away (should not Plugin alert about password problems
>> instead of forever starting problem?).
>

> Yes, can you open a jira on that?

I never used Jira, but I'll try (should not be so different than
BugZilla ;-) ).

>> But app still not run (and is not either deployed).
>>
>> I'll do retry with server running under JDK 1.5.0 (my preferred
>> plataform - because I have some external projects sucessfully
>> deployed under this same Geronimo install), and let you know results.
>

> G is only certified to run on 1.4.x

I know, but I'm getting very high success running under 5.0 (either Sun
JDK or JRockit). May be because I just work with WebApps (with direct
JDBC access and/or Hibernate).

Richter

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Sorry which jira is this?