Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Bronson Mathews <br...@haesemathematics.com.au> on 2019/05/06 05:03:54 UTC

Parsing pdf, linewidth is always 1.0

Hi,

Im trying to get the value of the linewidth of a stroke. However when
reading the value the returned value is always 1.0.
Code snipped from strokePath() function:

PDGraphicsState state = getGraphicsState();
cur_line_width = state.getLineWidth(); // this value is always 1.0

How can I get the correct stroke line width?

Thanks!

Re: Parsing pdf, linewidth is always 1.0

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
It could be that the value is really 1, but that it appears thicker
because there is a transformation. Have a look at

getGraphicsState().getCurrentTransformationMatrix()

See also the source code of PageDrawer.java to see what is done before a
linewidth is set (transformWidth())

Tilman