Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/28 00:09:57 UTC

Re: XSP processsor

Christophe MALIGORNE <cm...@odaxys.fr> wrote:
>I have a document wich contains XSP tags. I tell to cocoon to process it
>from another sevlet.

Are you using ProducerFromRequest? This is a security risk - see the
security advisory in the mail archives. It is also very inefficient, as you
are discovering.

>In result, i have
>a pdf document that i send to client via mail.
>
>Each time, the .java and .class are rebuilt even if my xml document have
>not
>been updated.
>
>is it possible to tell to XSP processsor to use the same classe ?

Yes. Instead of servlet calling XSP which can be risky security-wise, have
XSP call servlet, as explained in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-servletchaining

http://profiles.msn.com.