Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/06/13 05:53:07 UTC

No payment methods in "Checkout without Login" in shopping cart

Hi all -

When using the checkout without login feature of the ecommerce app, I can't get payment methods to display in the drop down. Any hints as to why?

Payment methods display fine for customers that set up accounts.

Rick

Re: No payment methods in "Checkout without Login" in shopping cart

Posted by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com>.
Jacques,

Thanks for the reply. What was getting me, was that PayPal wasn't available in Quick Checkout even though I could set it up as a payment type for the store. Verisign would show up as a payment option, but would error out when selected. After checking up on the code, I see that although someone had written an interface for Verisign, the SDK was never incorporated.

Since Paypal ownes the Verisign gateway, I'm working on incorporating the PayPal PayFlow SDK. Paypal charges much less for access to thier gateway.

Rick

Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> wrote: Forgot to say that only CC payment is available in Quick Checkout, with std Chekcout all payment methods are available

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.