Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com> on 2004/06/22 02:08:17 UTC

Escape changes?

Can't remember who was looking at that.  Are the ESCAPE char changes made,
or not yet.  Since someone else has their hands in it, I'll wait and will be
glad to test again when you have it.  Right now with latest CVS error still
happens.

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.

On 6/25/04 11:19 AM, "Armin Waibel" <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

> And as Martin Kalen mentioned the BlobTest fails because in test schema
> the wrong column type was used (or Torque use the wrong).
>
> So finally we have 405:1:4
>
> Do all sql query pass generated by Torque?
> Because stack shows "[ERROR: relation "ref_animal" does not exist]".

As far as I can tell yes.  I've listed the only exceptions I got.  The other
tests pass with no errors.

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
And as Martin Kalen mentioned the BlobTest fails because in test schema
the wrong column type was used (or Torque use the wrong).

So finally we have 405:1:4

Do all sql query pass generated by Torque?
Because stack shows "[ERROR: relation "ref_animal" does not exist]".

Armin

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.

On 6/25/04 11:05 AM, "Jakob Braeuchi" <jb...@gmx.ch> wrote:

> hi robert,
>
> at least the escape test no longer fails ;)
>
> jakob

Hahaha yeah you're right and that's great!

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi robert,

Re: Escape changes?

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>.
Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

>Looks like tests are screwed up...

Ups, my fault. I removed the jdo tutorial stuff from the tests, but
apparently forgot to remove the jdo entity usage from repository.xml.
Will fix this right away.

Tom

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.
Looks like tests are screwed up...

I get this some 417 times :-)

Can't read repository file 'repository.xml'

org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Can't read repository file
'repository.xml' at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:159
) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.<init>(MetadataManager.java:1
38) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.getInstance(MetadataManager.j
ava:172) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.getDefaultKey(Pe
rsistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.java:75) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersisten
ceBroker(PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.java:157) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(Pers
istenceBrokerFactory.java:65) at
org.apache.ojb.junit.PBTestCase.setUp(PBTestCase.java:29)Caused by:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Reference to undefined entity "&jdo;". at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.fatal(Parser2.java:3339) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.fatal(Parser2.java:3333) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.expandEntityInContent(Parser2.java:2660)
at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeReferenceInContent(Parser2.java:2569)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1980) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1654) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:634) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:333) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(Repos
itoryPersistor.java:310) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.buildRepository(Repositor
yPersistor.java:265) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readDescriptorRepository(
RepositoryPersistor.java:177) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:148
) ... 17 more

Re: Escape changes?

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi robert,