Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jonathan Bricker <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 15:16:51 UTC

Re: jaxws:conduitSelector

here is the method throwing the exception.  This is
ConduitInitiatorManagerImpl

 public ConduitInitiator getConduitInitiatorForUri(
String uri) {
        for (ConduitInitiator ci : conduitInitiators.values()) {
            for (String prefix : ci.getUriPrefixes()) {
                if (uri.startsWith(prefix)) {
                    return ci;
                }
            }
With a debug trace I can get the following information:

The URI is my service that I'm calling
http://blah.blah.DoSomthing<http://blah.blah.dosomthing/>
The prefix is correct in that is is looking for a https://

ConduitIntiator has a arrayList of transport IDS
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http"
"http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"
"http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
"http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat"

And an ArrayList of activation Namespaces
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http"
"http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"
"http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
"http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat"

The binding for https is not there so where is these list set and what do I
have to do to get the https transport Id in the list?

thanks,

Re: jaxws:conduitSelector

Posted by Jonathan Bricker <je...@gmail.com>.
Here is what appears to be null when the getUriPrefixes() is called.

"org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list => []"

Re: jaxws:conduitSelector

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp