Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2012/04/16 19:57:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release MRUnit version 0.9.0-incubating-rc1

This is an incubator release for Apache MRUnit, version 0.9.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311292&version=12316360

*** Please download, test and vote by [3 working days after sending].

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~brock/mrunit-0.9.0-incubating-candidate-1/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemrunit-057/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mrunit/tags/release-0.9.0-incubating/

MRUnit's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mrunit/dist/KEYS

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote upon the release after a
successful PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

Re: [VOTE] Release MRUnit version 0.9.0-incubating-rc1

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

OK, sounds good.  I updated the notice and will create a new RC.

Brock

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.