Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> on 2006/08/30 20:44:06 UTC

Re: Stomp & durable topics - implementation

Hi,

  Thanks. I took a look @ the java code and I the problem seems to be a
simple typo (either in the doc or in the code :)). The stomp
documentation refers the custom header, for durable subscription, as
"activemq.subscriptionName". In the java space, these  headers are
parsed by class IntrospectionSupport (package org.apache.activemq.util),
via class ConsumerInfo (package org.apache.activemq.command). The
ConsumerInfo refers to the same header as: "subcriptionName".

  By setting the "activemq.subcriptionName" header in the SUBSCRIBE
frame, Im able to create durable subscription. Otherwise the
documentation (http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/stomp.html)  on the
stomp custom header is correct.

- Sandeep