Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Rajamanickam Muthukumar <rm...@crimsonlogic.com> on 2016/12/21 01:46:24 UTC

synapse build error

Hi Team,

I am muthu, I am using the synapse project. I have attached error during build so can you help me to fix that.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Rajamanickam Muthukumar PMP

Disclaimer

This email (and any attachments) are intended solely for the named addressee(s) only. It contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on any part of it. In such case, you should inform us immediately and delete this email (and any attachments).

RE: synapse build error

Posted by Rajamanickam Muthukumar <rm...@crimsonlogic.com>.
Hi Vanji,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually other plugins are downloaded except the below error highlighted so that’s the reason I was confused.
Posted by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@gmail.com>.
Muthu,

Re: synapse build error

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.