Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org> on 2017/04/24 19:42:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Chris Trezzo

It is my pleasure to announce that Chris Trezzo has been elected as a
committer on the Apache Hadoop project. We appreciate his contributions to
Hadoop thus far, and look forward to more.

Please join me in congratulating Chris!

Regards,
Sangjin on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Chris Trezzo

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

- Sunil

Posted by Li Lu <ll...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Chris!

Li Lu

On Apr 24, 2017, at 17:56, Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>> wrote:

Congratulations, Chris!

--
Lei (Eddy) Xu
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Chris Trezzo

Posted by Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Chris!

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Chris!