Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by zsy715 <sz...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/30 22:17:12 UTC

about phrase synonyms

Hi all,

I am new to Solr. Now I have got a problem so I hope you guys can help me
out.

In my synonyms.txt file I have got a lot of phrases like following:

ecu,electronic control unit,environmental control unit,

when I query ecu, the debugQuery shows this:
    "parsedquery":"+DisjunctionMaxQuery((symptom:\"(ecu electron
environment) control unit\"))",
    "parsedquery_toString":"+(symptom:\"(ecu electron environment) control
unit\")",

This is not what I expect. I have set expand="true" for
SynonymFilterFactory.

So anyone can help me?

Best,
Andy

Re: about phrase synonyms

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
What do you expect? I really have no clue what to say
without that information...

You might want to review:

Best
Erick