Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by rr04 <re...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/11 05:15:37 UTC

quick survey on schema less database usage

I am a MIT student doing a project on schema-less database usage and would
greatly appreciate if you guys can fill out a quick survey on this (should
take < 5 mins)

http://bit.ly/nosqldb

Re: quick survey on schema less database usage

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk> wrote:
> How come you are sending this to the JackRabbit userlist but don't have
> JackRabbit in the list for questions 5 and 6?

Question 3 primary reasons for using it missing flexibility and
productivity as well.

-Guo

Re: quick survey on schema less database usage

Posted by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.