Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/09/08 16:56:14 UTC

[Axis2] How do get to the Axis2 web site?

I was poking around today on the Web Services web site and I could not
find a link on the front page or on the Axis page that directed me to
the Axis2 pages.  There is no mention of the Axis2 project anywhere!

In addition, there are no mentions of any recent Axis releases (1 or 2)
on the News page either.

One of the Axis2 guys should at least put a link to the project on the
front page of the Web Service project page.

If I can, I will attempt to update the Axis site with a mention of
Axis2.
--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development