Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Vasile GABURICI <ga...@ss.pub.ro> on 2000/05/16 05:35:11 UTC

Native log patch

        Here it is my log patch for the JNI part. I found it usefull in
tracking my problems. Obviously, you will do as you please with it.

    Changes:

    jk_jni_worker: Added lots of logs (on the debug level). Also, the
thread that created the JVM cannot attach to it (it is already) and cannot
detach from it either. So, to avoid spurious errors in the log, I made a
little kludge: a temporary environment is passed from validate to init.

    jk_util: Made the log writes flush to disk; I was getting bits...

    jk_worker: made the "removing old %s worker" message log only when it
is the case.

    Makefile.linux: this is new

    jk_jnicb: Added lots of logs (on the debug level)

    That's it.

	Vasile