Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/04/22 15:21:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 4.1.0

Hello ShardingSphere Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache ShardingSphere version 4.1.0

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/4.1.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshardingsphere-1048/org/apache/shardingsphere/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/tree/4.1.0/

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/commit/e7d3b80f6aad349e95ce173017b69c25c848eee9

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/shardingsphere/KEYS.txt

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/contribute/release/

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

PMC vote is +1 binding, all others is +1 non-binding.

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] DISCLAIMER is included.

[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere

Re:[VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 4.1.0

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
There is no 4.1.0 release note here: https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
The issue has been resolved. This thread should be terminated. I'll
create the round 2 vote later.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere