Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Trey Long <ja...@provima.com> on 2005/10/14 18:16:09 UTC

Firebird

I am trying my best to figure out what is stopping Torque from doing
anything with my Firebird database, the best I can come up with is an
'ant -debug create-db'. The error is ends up at is:

"org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'sql/db-init/firebird/createdb.vm'"

Any idea what the cause behind this is? Where is this resource so that I
cam make sure it's absent, where does it come from?

Re: Firebird

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Trey Long <ja...@provima.com> writes:

>I see. Well, I guess this would be a good oppurtunity to contribute then.

>And... THE NUMBERS ARE BAD, Don't light the fuse man ;)

yep, but you can still win the lottery with them. ;-)

	Best regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Re: Firebird