Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2001/11/15 21:33:24 UTC

RE: walking through a typical user experience, possible with jmet er?

If your server uses cookies to store session variables, just attach a Cookie
Manager object directly to your ThreadGroup (you'll find it under
Add->Config Elements->Cookie Manager.

That should do it.  If your using URL-rewriting, then you have bigger
problems :-)

-Mike

Posted by Matt Egyhazy <mw...@virginia.edu>.
Thanks, I will try this.