Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2002/06/15 08:33:05 UTC

TEST TARBALLS UP

I just did a test-roll (non-numbered) since we've made some big Makefile
changes this evening.  Do me a favor and make sure they compile and
install correctly on your favorite platform, the more obscure the better.
;)

--Cliff

Re: TEST TARBALLS UP, take 2

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> > I just did a test-roll (non-numbered) since we've made some big Makefile
> PS: they're in the usual location: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

There's a new set of test tarballs (pre2) up there now.  It's got the "-@"
instead of "- @" patch in there plus a few others, and I cleaned up a few
tarball-rolling-tidyness problems as well (got rid of the stupid
autom4te.cache directories, etc).

--Cliff

Re: TEST TARBALLS UP

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.