Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2018/07/02 09:06:58 UTC

Re: is these correct?

Hi,

Please clarify what's wrong in your opinion?

If you mean that you do not see hits or misses - metrics are disabled by
default [1].

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.0/docs/memory-and-cache-metrics

Thanks!
-Dmitry

Re: is these correct?

Posted by "kcheng.mvp" <kc...@gmail.com>.
Hi dkarachentsev,

oh, my fault. I did not notice this part when I look through the document.

I am supposed to post such question to user mail list.

Thank you very much.