Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com> on 2016/05/01 17:32:16 UTC

Re: Cannot launch Supervisor, missing unknown file

I have no idea why this was happening.  It was on an Ubuntu 14.04 image,
but after I did an apt-get upgrade, everything worked.  I was curious if
anyone came across this, but it not, leave it as some bizarre anomaly.

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。

Re: Cannot launch Supervisor, missing unknown file

Posted by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com>.
I bring up another scratch system to see if I can reproduce it.
Unfamiliar with Python, what would I need to do?  I installed Java
1.8, then ran 'bin/storm supervisor &' from storm home directory.

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。

Re: Cannot launch Supervisor, missing unknown file

Posted by Erik Weathers <ew...@groupon.com>.