Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by srikanth madduri <me...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/07 06:12:41 UTC

Missing message for key index.title

 hi I am new to Struts

 I got stuck when I have added index.title in the
 applicationresources.properties file and after
 compiling i got the following error.I am trying to
 find the solution in the internet from where got
 landed up here at last.I have all the jar files in
 the
 lib directory of my application.

Thanks in advance

Regards
-Sri

 org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Missing message
 for
 key index.title
 	at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.serviceJspServletWrapper.java:248)>
	at

org.apache.jasper.servet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
 	at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)