Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "luca.santaniello" <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 11:54:13 UTC

Karaf Console customization

Hi all,
I need to customize karaf web console.
I use RedHat Jboss Fuse 6.1 that integrate Karaf 2.3.0 Version.
How can I do it?

Thanks
Luca

Re: Karaf Console customization

Posted by "luca.santaniello" <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,
responsive template, bootstrap like. I do not have to just change the logo
or the color of the console.

Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Luca,

what do you mean by "responive template" ?

Regards
JB

On 06/17/2014 01:16 PM, luca.santaniello wrote:
> Thanks JB,
> I read the documentation on the branch brands but I need to integrate new
> responive template. Is it possible with branding?
>
> Thanks
>
> Luca

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf Console customization

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Luca,

take a look on:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=karaf.git;a=tree;f=webconsole/branding;h=24183529a3e10feba8728aa6934f244fa4898d2d;hb=refs/heads/karaf-2.3.x

it's a branding bundle that we use (for Felix WebConsole branding).

On the other hand, you have the branding dev guide, with a section about
WebConsole:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/branding.html

Regards
JB

On 06/17/2014 11:54 AM, luca.santaniello wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to customize karaf web console.
> I use RedHat Jboss Fuse 6.1 that integrate Karaf 2.3.0 Version.
> How can I do it?
>
> Thanks
> Luca

Jean-Baptiste Onofré