Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@etf.bg.ac.yu> on 2008/08/29 15:42:34 UTC

TCPMon not on the commons projects page

Hi all,

Can anyone add TCPMon to WS Commons "Projects Overview"[1] page? I don't
see any other way to find the project from the Apache web site.

Regards,
Ognjen

[1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/projects-overview.html

Re: TCPMon not on the commons projects page

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@etf.bg.ac.yu>.
Also, one more thing:

It is not clear from the ws commons "Mailing list" page[1], are there
any mailing lists or not? TCPMon documentations says:

But the site[1] says:

"There are no mailing lists established for this project. Please check
back at a later date."

Regards,
Ognjen

[1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/mail-lists.html