Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 13:38:14 UTC

Re: Generating mutiple port names while generating WSDL using Axis2 Code generator eclipse plugin

Once I aksed this question and below is the answer I got from a developer:

*Since Axis2 1.4 we have the concept of dispatching request to the endpoints
not just to the service. The reason is that security scenarios could be
configured on a endpoint level and hence we need to know the exact endpoint
a request is headed to in order to apply the security scenario accordingly.*
*This is the reason you see the unique addresses for each endpoint and it
takes the form serviceName.endpointName.*

In your case "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorld" should work.

Chinmoy

Posted by SivaKumarl <si...@naradaproducts.com>.
Hi Chinmoy,

          Thanks for your reply,what i understand is for security reasons it
generates different portname, i have one by default which port name it will
takes.

Cheers
--------
Siva kumar