Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/15 12:11:27 UTC

Which ports must be open for AWS clustering

Is it enough to open 47500 for the Ignite clustering to work properly? Or
some extra ports (or port range must be opened as well)? I am using
TcpDiscoveryS3IpFinder discovery strategy.

Re: Which ports must be open for AWS clustering

Posted by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes, these are the exact docs I was using. But, indeed would be nice to have
it summarized in one page.

Re: Which ports must be open for AWS clustering

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi!

I found in docs following tables:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config#configuration
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/network-config#configuration

It seems that we need special section in docs about ports numbers.
It is not first time I see such question on user list.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 7:25 PM, zshamrock <al...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ok, also found 47100 must be open. Anything else? I know they are both
> configured through TcpDiscoverySpi and TcpCommunicationSpi.

Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com

Re: Which ports must be open for AWS clustering

Posted by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com>.