Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 16:03:43 UTC

Ready for 2.1

Hi all,

Are we ready for 2.1?

I have an immediate need for it but I'd like to make sure all is well and that we have Matt as RM.

Gary

Re: Ready for 2.1

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Gary,

Running the build I saw the output of the new java lookup scroll by.
Looks very nice! I do this manually at startup in many systems at work;
good to have log4j support for this.
Will you be adding some usage docs to the Lookups manual page?

Remko

Re: Ready for 2.1

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'm ready as soon as we all are.