Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wuwufen <17...@qq.com> on 2016/01/29 07:41:07 UTC

how to set the number of message that topic keeped

i use durable subscription for a topic,i want to know how to set the max
number of the message that topic can keep when my cliend offline

thank you inadvance

Re: how to set the number of message that topic keeped

Posted by wuwufen <17...@qq.com>.
thank you again

Re: how to set the number of message that topic keeped

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
You can use the ConstantPendingMessageLimitStrategy (see
http://activemq.apache.org/slow-consumer-handling.html), but that will
apply to both offline and active durable subscribers.  I don't know of a
way to limit offline durable subscribers without limiting active ones.

Tim