Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Costantino Sertorio <co...@ams.com> on 2002/04/03 16:34:45 UTC

fo:basic-link does not work in xsl-region-before?

Hi, does anyone know if this is a FOP bug?

It appears to me that a basic-link cannot be used in the region-before, as
in the following snippet:

<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
  <fo:block>
    <fo:basic-link color="red" external-destination="http://www.abc.def">
www.abc.def</fo:basic-link>
  </fo:block>

BTW, this was a bug in FOP 0.17, marked #964 in bugzilla.

Thanks,

Costantino

Re: fo:basic-link does not work in xsl-region-before?

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Costantino Sertorio wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know if this is a FOP bug?

Yes.

> It appears to me that a basic-link cannot be used in the region-before, as
> in the following snippet:
>
> <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
>   <fo:block>
>     <fo:basic-link color="red" external-destination="http://www.abc.def">
> www.abc.def</fo:basic-link>
>   </fo:block>
>
> BTW, this was a bug in FOP 0.17, marked #964 in bugzilla.

It's on my todo-list but I don't know when I have the time ...

> Thanks,
>
> Costantino

Christian