Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Dyer, James" <Ja...@ingramcontent.com> on 2013/01/30 23:47:55 UTC

Real-time Get and Atomic Updates for SolrJ

Does anyone know if convenient support for Real-time Get and Atomic Updates have been implemented for SolrJ?  Is there a code sample somewhere?

James Dyer
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

Re: Real-time Get and Atomic Updates for SolrJ

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I haven't used it myself, but I did find this for atomic updates:
http://www.mumuio.com/solrj-4-0-0-alpha-atomic-updates/

Don't know if there really is need for specific support in SolrJ for RTG,
isn't that all over on the Solr side and automagic?

Best
Erick