Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com> on 2014/03/27 16:32:52 UTC

vrouter cannot start after upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3

Hi,

I used kvm hypervisor, after upgraded, vrouter stopped and was not able
to start.
I removed the "stopped" vrouter and created a new instance tried to
trigger to create a new vrouter, but failed. This link is management
server's log http://pastebin.com/Pm9J1ECk
Please help.
Thank you.

Steven

Re: vrouter cannot start after upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3

Posted by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com>.
I only have one host, if it's in avoid set, how to set back?
Thank you.

Posted by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.
Andrei,
give more resources to your vr, I upgrade my vr to 1024MB of RAM and more
CPU power, it helped.

Thanks,

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.
Hi Steven,

Posted by stevenliang <st...@yesup.com>.

Posted by Gopala Krishnan <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Gopala Krishnan.S
Mobile : +91 9865709094 / +91 9994874447

Re: vrouter cannot start after upgraded from 4.2.1 to 4.3

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.