Posted to users@maven.apache.org by WolfgangRoessler <co...@roessler-wolfgang.de> on 2008/08/25 14:54:38 UTC

Taglist and Dashboard

Hello,

I want to include the report of taglist-maven-plugin into my maven-dashboard
report. I found out, that currently the taglist-plugin does not support
xml-output and therefore cannot be aggregated by the dashboard-plugin. I
know there is a patch for this available. When will this patch be
incorporated and a new snapshot-release be available?

Greets
Wolfgang

Re: Taglist and Dashboard

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 5:54 AM, WolfgangRoessler
<co...@roessler-wolfgang.de> wrote:

> I want to include the report of taglist-maven-plugin into my maven-dashboard
> report. I found out, that currently the taglist-plugin does not support
> xml-output and therefore cannot be aggregated by the dashboard-plugin. I
> know there is a patch for this available. When will this patch be
> incorporated and a new snapshot-release be available?

The best place to ask about patches and snapshots is on the
development list for the plugin.

Both the Taglist and Dashboard plugins are at Codehaus, you can find
subscription info here:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/taglist-maven-plugin/mail-lists.html

--
Wendy